Who We Support
What organizations does the Optimist Club of Komoka-Kilworth support?
Our club often provides financial, physical and/or material support for non-profit organizations within our community that are proven to be beneficial to the health and prosperity of our Youth.
Over the past few years we have helped the following organizations.
· Parkview Public School
· Medway Secondary School
· Komoka Scouts
· Easter Seals Camp Woodeden
· Camp Kee-Mo-Kee
· Del-Ko-Brydge Soccer Association
· Optimist International Foundation of Canada
· Children’s Hospital (Bravery Beads Program)
· Mt. Brydges Cougars Minor Hockey
· Delaware, Komoka, Mt.Brydges Minor Baseball
If your non-profit organization would like to request assistance from our club, please Contact Us!